Please find out how to pin someone on Snapchat from our article, which includes a list of steps and answers.
Snapchat is one of the most popular messaging apps on the planet, and for a good reason. It’s fast, easy to use, and fun. But what about when you want to pin someone? This article will teach you how to pin someone on Snapchat using simple steps that even a beginner can follow.
Pinning someone means you’ve taken them off the filter and added them to your story so your followers can see their reaction. So get snapping!
How to pin someone on Snapchat?
Snapchat is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but sometimes you might want to pin someone for later. Here’s how to do it!
- Open the story of the person you want to pin.
- Swipe left or right until you reach the “Pin Story” button.
- Tap on the button and select “Pin story.”
- Select the people you want to include in the pin, and tap “Add.”
- The person will now be pinned in the story and can’t be un-pinned unless they take their phone out of camera view or delete the account themselves.
How to unpin someone on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat and tap the person’s name.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Unpin from Friends.”
- The person will now be visible only to you and others you have added as friends since you last interacted with them.
- You can now unpin them again if you want.
How to pin someone on Snapchat on iPhone
If you want to pin someone on Snapchat for future reference, here’s how:
- Open the app and locate the person you want to pin.
- Tap their profile picture.
- Swipe left to find ‘Pins.’
- Select the ‘Pin’ option from the menu that appears.
- Next, tap on the red pin icon in the top right corner of the screen and confirm your choice.
- The person will now have a blue dot next to their name and can be found in your pinned list under ‘People You’ve Pinned.’
How do I pin someone on Snapchat Android?
If you want to pin someone on Snapchat for more than just a one-time viewing, follow these steps:
- Open the person’s profile that you want to pin.
- Tap their username in the top left corner of the screen.
- In the “Pinned Profile” section, tap the “Pin” button next to their name.
- If you’re pinning someone for the first time, you’ll be prompted to choose a custom message to include with your pin.
- After you’ve pinned someone, they will appear in your “Pins” section and have a blue dot next to their username.
- To unpin someone, remove their blue dot from your list of pins, and they will no longer be pinned on Snapchat.
What happens when you pin someone as your #1 BFF on Snapchat?
When you pin someone as your #1 BFF on Snapchat, they become your primary screen partner, and all messages sent to them will appear on the front of your chat window.
If you have other friends in the chat, their messages will be pushed to the back and may only be visible once they scroll down.
Why can’t I pin someone on Snapchat in 2022?
If you’re looking to pin someone on Snapchat, but they’re not following you back or disappearing after you try to add them, here are some reasons why it might not work:
- They may not be on Snapchat anymore. If the person you want to pin isn’t actively using the app, they may have either stopped using it or deleted it from their phone. If this is the case, PINNING them will have no effect, and they’ll continue to disappear after you send them Snapchats.
- They may not be accepting friend requests from strangers. If the person you want to pin isn’t accepting friend requests from people you don’t know, then PINNING them won’t do anything.
- They may have blocked you on Snapchat. If the person you want to pin has yet to add you as a friend, but they’ve blocked you in some way (either manually or because of a filter), then PINNING them won’t do anything.
Why can’t I pin someone on Snapchat on my iPhone?
There’s a workaround if you want to pin someone on Snapchat but don’t have an Android phone or a Mac.
- First, open Snapchat on your iPhone and go to the camera.
- Tap the person you want to pin and hold down on their image until it starts shaking.
- Drag their image to the left, below all the others on your Snap story, and release your finger.
- If done correctly, their image will stay pinned in place.