If you’re having trouble using Facetime over wifi, there are a few settings you can try to get it working. In this article, we’ll outline the different options and explain why they work. So whether you’re trying to fix a frustrating issue on your own or need help from Apple, read on for the answers you need!
How to Fix Facetime Not Working On Wifi
If Facetime is not working even after following these steps, try restarting your router and your devices.
- Check that your Wi-Fi is on and connected to the router.
- Make sure that your iOS or Android device is up to date and has the latest software.
- Try turning off FaceTime on both devices.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > FaceTime and turn off Cellular Data and Airplane Mode (if applicable).
- On your Android device, go to Settings > Communications > FaceTime > Turn Off Cellular Data.
How to Fix Facetime When it Keeps Crashing
If Facetime keeps crashing on your iOS device, you may need to adjust some of your network settings. Here are a few solutions to try:
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi is turned on and connected to the same network as your iPhone or iPad.
- Check to make sure that Facetime is up to date. Go to the App Store and tap on Facetime. If it says that the app is up to date, try reinstalling it.
- Try adjusting your Cellular Data connection type. Go to Settings > Cellular and tap on Use Cellular Data for Facetime. If this doesn’t work, turn off Cellular Data completely and then turn it back on again.
How to Fix Facetime When It Won’t Connect at All
If you’re having trouble connecting to Facetime over Wi-Fi, there are a few things you can try. Here are a few tips to get your Facetime connection working again:
1. Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on and connected to the internet.
2. Make sure your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Facetime app.
3. Make sure your device and the Facetime app are both up to date.
4. Try restarting your device and the Facetime app.
5. Try turning off Airplane Mode on your device.
If you’re having trouble getting Facetime to work on your WiFi, there are a few things you can try. Sometimes facetime may be blocked by your router or firewall, so make sure to check those settings and disable anything that might be interfering. If you’re still having trouble, try these other tips:
- Make sure your iPhone is charged enough
- Try using a different network if available
- Reset your iPhone